IGNORED

A few of us got together.......Whip, Eddd, Killer, Bounce, Benicia, and I

Firefight911

So, as the story goes, Whip, Benicia, Eddd, Bounce, and I got together for a little fun.

We gave Edddd the checkered flag.

Killer manned the cameras and did the editing, in 720 HD no less.

Whip manned the RC car remote work.

Benicia resurrected his Mazda for a little wager.

I borrowed some squids Kawasaki for my part of the wager.

Bounce, well it was his friggin' idea! You may see him in the background laughing his butt off. All the while making noise from money.

We were in costume so you may not recognize us!

Yea, that's the story as it began. Well, we all decided to meet in a desolate location in New Mexico for this little wager. No one had been there before so it made it fair.

Ya know. Why don't I just let the camera tell the tale.

And, as with all good movies, the credits aren't the end of the movie. Let it finish for Whip's insisted upon cameo.

I think we know who won!

Turn up the volume!!

Francois_Dumas

ROFL !!!!

Awesome pilots.

Love that very last shot too..... the little RC driving up to the bike.... :rofl:

Well, I bet the Prius owners on the board will deeply appreciate all all that freakin' pollution :eek:!

;)

Riiiiiggghhhhtttttt! Because their batteries, the enormous process and journey they take to make them, and the waste is sooooo environmentally friendly. Good luck with that one!!!

Riiiiiggghhhhtttttt! Because their batteries, the enormous process and journey they take to make them, and the waste is sooooo environmentally friendly. Good luck with that one!!!

Here's some irony. The govt. of Tanzania wants to build a road across the serengeti plain to get to materials used in cellphone and Hybrid Car Batteries. It would have a detrimental effect on Wildebeast migration and most other species that live there.

Drifting is good. But it roots go back to Yellow Bird at the Nurburgring, it showed others what was possible. A friend had a small Porsche shop in Daytona in the 60's and 70's and hotrodded a few 356's that would trample 240Z's and Tii's of the day. He later moved to Germany to work for RUF and built the engine for this car.

http://www.theautoindustrieblog.com/2008/05/ruf-yellow-bird-ctr-and-drifting.html

Hence the "wink" emoticon Phil LOL!

I really do love to chat to folks that own Prii....most of them have this "slain in the spirit" and somewhat holier than thou attitude when discussing the various "merits" of their vehicles.

IMHO, most of them aren't worried about the environment, more their wallets ;) !!

Archived