IGNORED

This will make you feel good.

ltljohn

There's a moment around 1:30 into this clip that gives us hope for humanity. An 8-year-old girl is about to suffer a moment of extreme embarrassment that's not of her creation.

Hyperbole much? Her microphone stopped working. Why would that result in extreme embarrassment? And the audience picking up when the mic stops working is hardly surprising. I'd have been surprised if it didn't happen. Good grief. Sorry, can't get behind the forced feel-good-ness of the story. Much ado about nothing.

There's a moment around 1:30 into this clip that gives us hope for humanity. An 8-year-old girl is about to suffer a moment of extreme embarrassment that's not of her creation.

Hyperbole much? Her microphone stopped working. Why would that result in extreme embarrassment? And the audience picking up when the mic stops working is hardly surprising. I'd have been surprised if it didn't happen. Good grief. Sorry, can't get behind the forced feel-good-ness of the story. Much ado about nothing.

+1

+1

Bah.... Humbugs......

I'm glad you folks were immune to embarrassment at a young age when performing in front of thousands and something goes wrong.

But please.. no one is forcing you all to feel good...

Me personally, I'd rather go with it and feel good...

I feel great! But, I really like the Mo Cheeks clip. I've seen that before, and it struck me that it's the way we should all deal with kids. Give 'em a hand when things get hard . . . treat each child as your own.

Archived