IGNORED

David_C_Baker

MidLife

Jeeze. The Proprietor takes off for a few days and before his posts are cold SOMEONE wink.gif decides to fill the shoes. Is this a coup? eek.gif Will the board take on a more "northerly" attitude now? Will we need to go into closed session to resolve this?grin.gif I guess only time will tell.

There. That better now? crazy.gif

While the Propietor's away the Moderators will play grin.gif

Actually, we play all the time. It's just behind the scenes. In fact, we're pretty brutal with each other, at times. And we know a lot of each others' secrets. This ain't all just about using the BMWST Corporate Jet to fly out to the beachfront cabanas in the Bahamas. You gotta have thick skin and be able to stitch your own wounds if you want this job.

It's just behind the scenes.

Come now, 'Nando ... throw us a bone. Move a thread from the mods secret forum so that those of us "in population" may enjoy some crumbs.

It's just behind the scenes.

Come now, 'Nando ... throw us a bone. Move a thread from the mods secret forum so that those of us "in population" may enjoy some crumbs.

Sorry, but if I did that I'd have to turn in my Cabana keys, and start paying for all the free BMW's we get. grin.gif Too much to ask.

Actually, we play all the time. It's just behind the scenes. In fact, we're pretty brutal with each other, at times. And we know a lot of each others' secrets. This ain't all just about using the BMWST Corporate Jet to fly out to the beachfront cabanas in the Bahamas.

Isn't the corporate jet headed for Europe? Must be a bummer to lose one of your toys like that crazy.gif

You gotta have thick skin and be able to stitch your own wounds if you want this job.

Job? Funny what passes for work for some folks grin.gif

Just kidding here. I do realize you guys spend a lot of time on the board and I do appreciate it clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

russell_bynum

Isn't the corporate jet headed for Europe?

That's the Gulfstream. We still have the two Lear's and the Citation.

What pisses me off, is that the damn Harrier is in the shop again. dopeslap.gif

What pisses me off, is that the damn Harrier is in the shop again.

Well, I thought the last "collection for the board" was to purchase the extended warranty on that POS! eek.gif

russell_bynum

Well, I thought the last "collection for the board" was to purchase the extended warranty on that POS!

Yeah, but it doesn't cover the 25mm cannon.

Well, I thought the last "collection for the board" was to purchase the extended warranty on that POS!

Time for that much needed upgrade to the new laser system! I thought Steve Hebert was getting it for you guys, with his discount!

Jeez, I'm tired of doing everything for you guys, but I'll go ahead and check at Sam's Club tonight to see what they have in stock! grin.gif

Will you guys please cut this out. We've been on the beach on our private island in the Caribbean, trying to watch the sun set, and the glare from all of our laptops is annoying. And one of your posts made Russell laugh and spew his Mai Tai all over his keyboard. Fortunately, the topless cabana girl was there to wipe it up, but she had to stop paying attention to Fernando to do so. Voodoo and Spike are out water skiing on one big ass jet boat, going back and forth in front of us. The fresh swordfish is almost finished grilling, so we need to sign off for awhile. Play nice, kids.

Your last post mentioned "Mai Tai", a "topless cabana girl" and "ass" and I feel that makes it totally inappropriate for a family-oriented discussion board such as this. I demand that you ban yourself immediately to preserve the purity of our essence.

While the "Man" is away, we can discuss politics, war, elections, sex, and even post pics of sex on a bike at speed?!

Seriously, I miss the political sparring we used to do...if some went overboard, it only shows their true stance...nothing wrong with that...we're all 'sposed to be adults...if we can take a get-off and walk away, we can take a slam from the opposition party...whata ya think???

HEY, I'M MITCH, NOW!

FROM NOW ON, YOU DIRECT ALL MITCH-RELATED PUPPETRY TO ME!

BY THE WAY, WHERE'S MY NEW WIFE?!!! eek.gifgrin.gif

No, you're not! I am! I've always wanted to be Mitch.

Your last post mentioned "Mai Tai", a "topless cabana girl" and "ass" and I feel that makes it totally inappropriate for a family-oriented discussion board such as this. I demand that you ban yourself immediately to preserve the purity of our essence.

You're right, Eebie. Henceforth such language will be confined to our new "Jo Momma" forum. It's an exciting concept that we hope will expand the timeless appeal of MRN.

I hope that the Boss will be happy with the changes we've made. thumbsup.gif

While the "Man" is away, we can discuss politics, war, elections, sex, and even post pics of sex on a bike at speed?!

NO. "The MAN" isn't away... the "MAIN MAN" is.

Seriously, I miss the political sparring we used to do...

...whata ya think???

I don't miss it one bit. If you do, start >>>here.<<<

Not... here. cool.gif

You're right, Eebie. Henceforth such language will be confined to our new "Jo Momma" forum. It's an exciting concept that we hope will expand the timeless appeal of MRN.

I hope that the Boss will be happy with the changes we've made. thumbsup.gif

MRN's Jo Momma is up and running, and doing quite well, I may add. The topics and exchanges have been invigorating, and sometimes quite bawdy. They may be shocking for some, but it is an "Enter at your own risk" area. Of course, while Jo Momma is only for members, not all members will have access to Jo Momma. Our screening process is rigorous. Anyone who requests access to Jo Momma will be denied access. Anyone who complains that they cannot find Jo Momma will be denied access. Anyone who is not happy with this policy will be denied access. Anyone who cannot locate Jo Momma will be denied access, because if you can't find it on your own, you probably shouldn't be there. Feel free to ask any questions about Jo Momma, but if you do, you will be denied access, and we will not respond to your questions. The rest of this discussion is being moved to Jo Momma. Welcome to the bigger and better bmwst.com. wink.gif

Will you guys please cut this out. We've been on the beach on our private island in the Caribbean, trying to watch the sun set, and the glare from all of our laptops is annoying. And one of your posts made Russell laugh and spew his Mai Tai all over his keyboard. Fortunately, the topless cabana girl was there to wipe it up, but she had to stop paying attention to Fernando to do so. Voodoo and Spike are out water skiing on one big ass jet boat, going back and forth in front of us. The fresh swordfish is almost finished grilling, so we need to sign off for awhile. Play nice, kids.

What's really being said on that private island in the Caribbean....

"And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt."

dopeslap.gif

PhillyFlash - What is it right above your avatar?... El Presidente WHAT? grin.gif- Please, David...come on back!!! - this guys just can't handle so much power grin.gif

Juan

russell_bynum

What's really being said on that private island in the Caribbean....

"And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt."

WELL?!?! Is it so much to ask for no salt??

And where's my stapler?

Time for that much needed upgrade to the new laser system! I thought Steve Hebert was getting it for you guys, with his discount!

Jeez, I'm tired of doing everything for you guys, but I'll go ahead and check at Sam's Club tonight to see what they have in stock! grin.gif

LASER, we don't need no frickin LASER. There is a blue light special on photon topedoes. Maybe Clearwater_BMW can talk to his buddy Cpt. Kirk for us thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif.

Beam me up Scotty (RIP). I'm in a world of sheeeeeeeeiiiiitttt!

russell_bynum
Stop it, STOP IT, STOP IT ALL OF YOU!!!!! grin.gif

My sides are killing me!!! dopeslap.gif

I think that's from Philly poking you with his Scepter when he wants another Pina Colada.

MRN's Jo Momma is up and running, and doing quite well, I may add. The topics and exchanges have been invigorating, and sometimes quite bawdy. They may be shocking for some, but it is an "Enter at your own risk" area. Of course, while Jo Momma is only for members, not all members will have access to Jo Momma. Our screening process is rigorous. Anyone who requests access to Jo Momma will be denied access. Anyone who complains that they cannot find Jo Momma will be denied access. Anyone who is not happy with this policy will be denied access. Anyone who cannot locate Jo Momma will be denied access, because if you can't find it on your own, you probably shouldn't be there. Feel free to ask any questions about Jo Momma, but if you do, you will be denied access, and we will not respond to your questions. The rest of this discussion is being moved to Jo Momma. Welcome to the bigger and better bmwst.com. wink.gif

Well, I found Jo Momma, and if anyone else wants to know where to find it without dealing with those ridiculous rules of Philly Flash's there will be a secret meeting the in Non-Moderators Only Forum.

And if you Moderators can't find that forum, well too bad, huh... grin.gif

russell_bynum

Well, I found Jo Momma, and if anyone else wants to know where to find it without dealing with those ridiculous rules of Philly Flash's there will be a secret meeting the in Non-Moderators Only Forum.

And if you Moderators can't find that forum, well too bad, huh...

Oh sh*t...the natives are getting restless.

eek.gif

My cousin's girlfriend's father is a part-time auxilliary fireman in the Caribbean, and he sent me a telex last night that indicates things are not quite as rosy they seem on the Private Island.

In the ideal setup, Baker teaches riding, Haverkamp handles the servers and Worshum manages the motors.

Of course, down there, nothing is working.

Marty Hill is teaching the riding, while Greg is teaching a class on "How to Pick Up Women" ... Dick Frantz is giving a fireside chat on "Brevity in Speaking" while Baker rides around the island stuck behind a thousand bicycles.

Spike is handling the section on self-deprecating humor, while yours truly teaches Sensitivity. And worst of all ... between laps of the island on his personal watercraft, Bounce is giving pointers on "Listening."

My cousin's girlfriend's father is a part-time auxilliary fireman in the Caribbean, and he sent me a telex last night that indicates things are not quite as rosy they seem on the Private Island.

In the ideal setup, Baker teaches riding, Haverkamp handles the servers and Worshum manages the motors.

Of course, down there, nothing is working.

Marty Hill is teaching the riding, while Greg is teaching a class on "How to Pick Up Women" ... Dick Frantz is giving a fireside chat on "Brevity in Speaking" while Baker rides around the island stuck behind a thousand bicycles.

Spike is handling the section on self-deprecating humor, while yours truly teaches Sensitivity. And worst of all ... between laps of the island on his personal watercraft, Bounce is giving pointers on "Listening."

Okay, that's positively PAINFUL!! Oooh, Ohhhhh! My sides ache! grin.gif

(Russell . . . listening!! Aaaaaahh!! That's gonna leave a mark!! clap.gif )

Archived