IGNORED

R12RT Spark Plugs

FIRST_BEEMER

I have the Bosch number for the spark plugs but cant get a cross over number. The Bosch # is YR5LDE.

I hate Bosch plugs and would like to get some NGK`s or Denso`s. Any info would be greatly appreciated. dopeslap.gif

You got problems with your sparkplugs already????

So much for reliability.

Or is it that you just taking it apart to see what makes it run.

German spark plugs in a German bike, who would have ever thought?????

17K and my fuel milage has dropped to 42.3 (from 46.1)

I added techron but no help. Has a misfire (random)at idle so Plugs are next.

Hmmmmm. Started checking a few items. Bike on center stand and the back wheel drags. Checked the brake pads and found the inside pad gone. crazy.gif Down to the metal. eek.gif

I think I may have found it. thumbsup.gif 17K and rear brakes gone confused.gif Oh well, we shall see.

Damn, I ran the same plugs in my Harley for 100,000 miles no problem, so much for BMW's better reliability!

Bla bla bla!

One comment and BMW reliability sucks!

Let's not start on HD! grin.gif

Jim cool.gif

Must be an H-D thing. dopeslap.gif

I just ignored him and did`t tell him I`m still riding it.

Just a fuel mileage issue. Found out my rear brake have worn out in 4 months at 17K. He probable has never had this happen on is H-D either. eek.gif

Thanks for the input. I have a Ducati 06 Multistrada 620 too. within that 4 months I have put 3500 on the Duc too. Didn`t buy em to look at. thumbsup.gif

Ride em if yah got em clap.gif

Replaced the burnt out rear brake pads that cause the dragging condition. dopeslap.gif my mileage came back up to 45.2 eek.gif

now I can reset the new rear tire pressure back up to 38 to 40 from 36 and see if it comes back to 46.1 thumbsup.gif

Archived