IGNORED

Anglo-French Relations Take Another Hit

Bob Palin

Why isn't anyone here asking the tough question??!! What in the hell is a guy with the forum name "killer" doing with plastic bacon and tofu toys?

Huh? :S:lurk:

Why isn't anyone here asking the tough question??!! What in the hell is a guy with the forum name "killer" doing with plastic bacon and tofu toys?

now you've gone and done it

unabomber.jpg When your nickname is Killer you can play with whatever toys you d*n well please. :Cool:

...What in the hell is a guy with the forum name "killer" doing with plastic bacon and tofu toys?...

Okay, I've got a question: Where does one find a "tofu toy" (or a "bacon toy", for that matter)? It doesn't sound like a gold mine to me, but then I don't work at Mattel either....

Peace, harmony and brotherly love can be found HERE.

Edit: it appears that I've answered my own question (via the above link): Linky. $10 for the set.

Edit #2: Don't miss Captain Corndog and Baron Von Broccoli.

"Warning: Choking hazard." No suprise there.

bacontofu2.jpg

This will put a wave in your mustache M. Tofu!

Killer. Yea. Sure. Right. Killer of tofu and beer maybe but that's all. Nothing else to see here folks, move along. :rofl:

Killer. Yea. Sure. Right. Killer of tofu and beer maybe but that's all. Nothing else to see here folks, move along. :rofl:
Hey, you betta watch out, I got a BB gun for Christmas! A Daisy Red Rider no less. Wild Tofu will be shot on sight!

I actually got two sets of Mr Bacon v M Tofu for Christmas, must have been something I said (or perhaps because I live with a veggie)

Now the Squirrel is getting in on the act, she seems to think this activity is a bad thing!

bacontofu3.jpg

OK, Bob, enough of this silliness!!!!

Where's my recommendation for back-up software?!

(see PM). :grin:

Tofu, tofu, tofu... No, wait, wrong war - that was tora, tora, tora ....

Archived