IGNORED

Autocom

malcpowe

For anyone in the U.K. thinking of buying an intercom it may be worthwhile having a ride to the motorcycle show at the N.E.C. Autocom are introducing a new range for 2006 and as a consequence are selling off their existing range at half price. I have just bought a pro 7 sport kit for rider and passenger normally retailing for £280 for £140 !

Entry into the show is £15 and you can park your bike undercover.

Malcolm

Malcolm, After picking a few brains on the Autocom stand at the NEC, about the new systems, I decided to buy the Kit3 for £75. A bargain clap.gif especially as I nearly bought the same thing full price 6 weeks back, now that would have been annoying!

John, I wish I could, all I can tell you is one person mentioned fading, that person didn’t know what it meant, it could be nothing at all, I don’t think Bluetooth is significant due to battery life issues, but again, I can’t be sure because know one was talking.

Oh, and nothing was launched at the NEC Birmingham, There’s another show January in London, perhaps then?

Bottom line for me was half price now, or who knows what price Jan/Feb next year…

Archived