IGNORED

zhukov1942

Hello All,

This is my first post and I just purchased a new 2010 R1200RT. Dumped the Harley Fat Boy and decided to join the 21st century.

Aside from the DOA fuel strip (on a brand new bike no less!) I really like this machine. Looking forward to many miles of sportin' and tourin'.

Ha ha, well I was commander of the Stalingrad front and whipped those Germans into shape! Got them refocused on cool stuff like bikes instead of panzerfausts.

Welcome to the board. Very interesting group here. Use them and abuse them, dont take things too serious on a personal note, jump and share....

Tell us about yourself a bit...age, location, riding history, credit card numbers and bank pin numbers, you know all of the importanat stuff...:)

Well I got my motorcycle license when I was 15, that was a while ago. Rode dirtbikes when I was younger, XR500, had a CB 350 in college. After a few years of no bikes, bought the Fat Boy and a DRZ400, but the Fat Boy is no good on the highway thus the BMW. Also have a 535i so I'm fully BMW compliant. Live in SW Florida, ride all year.

Hello All,

This is my first post and I just purchased a new 2010 R1200RT. Dumped the Harley Fat Boy and decided to join the 21st century.

Aside from the DOA fuel strip (on a brand new bike no less!) I really like this machine. Looking forward to many miles of sportin' and tourin'.

Hola, tovarisch!

Repeat threads involve oil, GPS's, seats, tires and radar detectors. Did I miss any? :grin:

Welcome to the real world of motorcycling, hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else here.

Archived