IGNORED

A Day Out With Thomas . . . .

KMG_365

See, now I thought you were out dual sporting with Boney! :/ Looks like it was very enjoyable for all. :thumbsup: I tell ya, Mr. Thomas cost me a lot of money a few years back! :D

Pat

It's good to see you three looking so good. I have to admit I was taken by the sight of the full size Thomas and it's not even in my toy era! :grin:

Is that cool or what? :thumbsup:

Who sponsors that?

Leslie found out about it online months ago. The company that bought the rights to the franchise (and all the original stories: HIT Entertainment) puts on "Day(s) out with Thomas" all over the country.

Kaylee is an absolute Thomas NUT and the day out was a TOTAL surprise. You should have heard her squealing when she first heard his "steam whistle" and saw him coming down the track! :grin:

"That's Thomas!!!! That's . . . what I LOVE!!" :rofl:

Order early as I guess tickets go fast:

http://events.hitentertainment.com/us/day-out-with-thomas/index.asp

Also, for folks with young 'uns: I also HIGHLY recommend "Shaun the Sheep" (thanks, Killer! :wave: ) and "Pingu". Check 'em out on your Netflix streaming account! SWEEEEEET!! :thumbsup:

Is that cool or what? :thumbsup:

Who sponsors that?

Leslie found out about it online months ago. The company that bought the rights to the franchise (and all the original stories: HIT Entertainment) puts on "Day(s) out with Thomas" all over the country.

Kaylee is an absolute Thomas NUT and the day out was a TOTAL surprise. You should have heard her squealing when she first heard his "steam whistle" and saw him coming down the track! :grin:

"That's Thomas!!!! That's . . . what I LOVE!!" :rofl:

Order early as I guess tickets go fast:

http://events.hitentertainment.com/us/day-out-with-thomas/index.asp

Also, for folks with young 'uns: I also HIGHLY recommend "Shaun the Sheep" (thanks, Killer! :wave: ) and "Pingu". Check 'em out on your Netflix streaming account! SWEEEEEET!! :thumbsup:

That's VERY cool... how fun. Thanks for sharing that.

Too wonderful!

That's an awful good-looking kid; takes after Leslie. Is Jamie in in that child's family tree, for certain? :grin:

Pilgrim

Actually, Jamie is Step-dad to my sons

Among the many good things I brought into Jamie's life ;)

were my two sons and of course that fabulous grand daughter.

Here's Number 1 Son

8225_1272221366072_1246023537_831748_4940599_n.jpg

And here's Number 2 (the proud Daddy)

976841381_cEhMJ-L.jpg

I have to say that Jamie is a natural--he's a wonderful Opa and Kaylee just adores him.

My first kid was all about Thomas. He must have been 2 when I picked up one of his train passenger cars and said "here is Annie". He was prompt to correct me and said, "it's Clarabel". He was right. Took me a while to figure out that if you look closely, their faces are different and he knew it. Memories.

Archived