IGNORED

My freshly regrown beard is driving me nuts

marked23

Ok, yeah, I could just shave.

The collar on my coat and the strap on my helmet are going to distract me to death. Every once in a while, when I turn my head, one of them grabs the hairs on my chin. It hurts like hell.

Surely there are millions of bikers with beards. What do they do to stay comfortable?

I have had a beard for over 40 years now.

I don't even notice it.

I have over foot long hair too.(being an old hippie) The only concession I make to it is to braid it when riding if I want my hair blowing in the wind, or tucked into my jacket when it's in a pony.

I'ts a small thing really. (13th warrior)

The collar on my coat and the strap on my helmet are going to distract me to death. Every once in a while, when I turn my head, one of them grabs the hairs on my chin. It hurts like hell.

Surely there are millions of bikers with beards. What do they do to stay comfortable?

I certainly don't know what it's like to have a beard, but have you tried making sure your face and neck skin are moisturized, daily?

If you haven't had a beard in a long time, perhaps you are more sensitive...until you man up :grin: (sorry, just could not resist piling on)

You could always start a new hobby by removing the hair with a straight razor. Check out www.straightrazorplace.com or classicshaving.com. I have restored a 140 year old razor to use!

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Fear the Beard.

You must be a Giants fan.

Archived