IGNORED

Guy Tal Photography - Torrey

Bob Palin

I think I've mentioned Guy before but he has just put some new pictures from this area up on his web site and I think they are stunning - why he is not world famous I don't know - perhaps he will be. Guy is a great bloke and writes almost as well as he photographs, he's also very generous, today he gave me his Epson 4800 that he no longer uses!

The Online Gallery (slide show)

He has a different approach both to photography and selling his work, he wrote a blog entry about his pricing philosophy which I found very interesting.

Non Traditional Answers - Pricing and Editioning

I hope some of you will visit the gallery next time you are in Torrey.

No association with the business other than fandom and friendship. He didn't ask me to, and doesn't know that I am posting this

Just when I think I'm getting good at this photography thing, I see a site like his.

AMAZING! I have so much to learn.

Thanks for the links, Bob.

I think I've mentioned Guy before but he has just put some new pictures from this area up on his web site and I think they are stunning - why he is not world famous I don't know - perhaps he will be. Guy is a great bloke and writes almost as well as he photographs, he's also very generous, today he gave me his Epson 4800 that he no longer uses!

The Online Gallery (slide show)

He has a different approach both to photography and selling his work, he wrote a blog entry about his pricing philosophy which I found very interesting.

Non Traditional Answers - Pricing and Editioning

I hope some of you will visit the gallery next time you are in Torrey.

No association with the business other than fandom and friendship. He didn't ask me to, and doesn't know that I am posting this

:thumbsup:

This guy is one of the few I have ever known of that actually uses his camera as a paintbrush. Beautiful and amazing. Thanks for the link and inspiration.

Very nice. Some just have the eye. Next you're on 395 in Bishop stop in Galen Rowell's Mountain Light Gallery for more oohs and aahs, mostly from the Sierras.

There is something viscerally spiritual about being in that red rock and he captures it beautifully. It's as if he's seeing it from the inside not viewing it as apart.

Stunning photographs. Great photography has nothing to do with cameras and everything to do with vision. He SEES the great photographs. It's a treat to look at the world through his eyes.

Archived