IGNORED

ChiTown Christmas/Holiday Party

Ron_B

It's that time again, the annual ChiTown Christmas/Holiday Party will held on Saturday, December 4th. (always the first Saturday in December)

Where: Grayslake Illinois. (about 30 miles north of Chicago)

When: 6:00 PM (early birds always welcome)

Dinner: Main dishes provided, likely to be lasagna and wings like previous years. Maybe some pizza too. Let me know if you're vegetarian and I'll try to accommodate. If you would like to bring a side dish, appetizer or dessert, by all means. Otherwise, just bring yourself and have a great time. Beverage provided too. (beer and adult beverages, soda pop, various soft drinks, bottled water and coffee)

Post, PM or E-mail me if you plan to attend, and let me know if you are bringing any guests.

Address and map attached

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, that makes 22 RSVPs. (a few tentative)

Hey, the party thread used to be a party in itself, where is everyone??? :dopeslap:

Attending:

Steve & Karen Knapp

Eebie & Sally

Dennis Murphy

Paul & Lynda Burkett

Marty Hill

Fran Kokes

Allen Lykins

Mitch Patrie & Masako

Drew & Geraldine Anderson

John Zolot

Mike Peterson

Ed Otto & Peggy

Chuck DeSantis

Todd VanSlyke

Cary Caldwell

Tasker Day

• 4 weeks later...
Joe Frickin' Friday
OK, that makes 22 RSVPs. (a few tentative)

Hey, the party thread used to be a party in itself, where is everyone??? :dopeslap:

Attending:

Steve & Karen Knapp

Eebie & Sally

Dennis Murphy

Paul & Lynda Burkett

Marty Hill

Fran Kokes

Allen Lykins

Mitch Patrie & Masako

Drew & Geraldine Anderson

John Zolot

Mike Peterson

Ed Otto & Peggy

Chuck DeSantis

Todd VanSlyke

Cary Caldwell

Tasker Day

Sure is quiet in here... (see you soon) :Cool:

Sadly, we will not be attending.

:(

The attendance list was up to 29, and now down to 24. We always get a handful of people who just show up, so we should have a decent turnout.

Also, the yearly Christmas Party Weather Curse has taken aim again, but I think we will be ok. Most of the bad stuff seems headed for the area around mid Chicago and further south. Grayslake might get 3-4 inches, but it looks like it will taper off/end about 4 to 5pm.

Please park on the south side of the street (pointing east) or on the cul de sac circle on Chadwick. (right at the stop sign) I may have to ask guests to move cars if the plows come through.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Ron, another stellar event; the weather even behaved (for the most part) this time. Thanks again for hosting. :clap:

Ron, another stellar event; the weather even behaved (for the most part) this time. Thanks again for hosting. :clap:

Mitch, it's always great to see you and Masako!

I think everyone had a great time, judging from the smiles and laughter last night in my home. It's a privilege and a pleasure to host this yearly party for such wonderful friends.

:wave:

Absolutely! Ron, it was great to see you again, as it was great to see everyone this past weekend! Thank you!

Archived