IGNORED

This takes the ticket!

Bob Palin

I would love to send a donation, but unfortunately, I cannot read the information on who to send it to.

Maybe a donation via PayPal to KW@shamelessDUIjackass.org

:mad:

DaveTheAffable
He got ticketed for eating the doughnuts?

:/

Must have been hungry cops.

:lurk:

Ohh... he got ticketed for eating donuts? When I read he couldn't resist "doing" a couple of donuts... well... never mind.

I wouldn't send him money anyway. :/

I don't understand a lot of this. Was he drunk the next morning while doing the donuts? Are there enough trees in Utah to have a sawmill? And why does he have a fine instead of losing his license?

---

I don't understand a lot of this. Was he drunk the next morning while doing the donuts? Are there enough trees in Utah to have a sawmill? And why does he have a fine instead of losing his license?

I presume he was still drunk. Plenty of trees in Utah - why not? The mountains round here and all the way north to the Wyoming/Idaho border are covered in them (about 400 miles).

Poor unlucky bastard. I can't count the number of times I've awakened, drunk, in my car, and felt an overwhelming urge to burn some do-nuts.... Sadly nothing fun is ever legal.

Ya really have to wonder what strange force there is at the sawmill that causes one to wake up and immediately have an overwhelming urge to "do donuts".

Sounds like a Steven King novel.

I thought Utah was a dry state?
It wasn't this week, we had 5" of rain here in Torrey.

(I assume your not really serious about the 'dry state' thing...)

It wasn't this week, we had 5" of rain here in Torrey.

(I assume your not really serious about the 'dry state' thing...)

Well the demographics of Utah would like to have us believe it is dry. Maybe no alcoholic beverage sales on Sunday?

Opportunity staring you in the face Killer.

maybe he would be willing to work off the fine by driving some fence posts?

Then have a couple of beers, he'll do donuts and you can get him to hang the fence and weed the garden!

Lat time I was in Utah I had some local microbrew, "Polygamy Porter" Their slogan: "Why settle for just one"?

---

From Reuters, 2008 figures for softwood lumber production:

"Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah produced 211 million board feet. Volumes in these states were combined to maintain confidentiality of individual mill data."

Lat time I was in Utah I had some local microbrew, "Polygamy Porter" Their slogan: "Why settle for just one"?

I like "bring some home for the wives"

Archived