IGNORED

2011 Racing, who's where?

markgoodrich

markgoodrich

I'm confused, as usual.

Haga is going to ride a satellite Aprilia.

Where's Fabrizio?

Checa?

Is Toseland going to have a ride?

Which brings up the question, who'll be on Yamahas with Melandri?

Over in MGP, surely Kallio is gone (Moto 2??) but who'll get his ride?

And Melandri's seat?

Dunno what to think about Elias, I'm inclined to think his best financial move is to stay in Moto 2, but I know he would prefer to be back on a MGP bike.

All this may be old news, but I've not found it in my dilatory searching.

CoarsegoldKid

What I would like to know is why the play by play broadcasters/producers can't get a proper microphone for Steve Martin. At least tighten the string.

I think Haga's season sealed his fate. Not enough points. Moments of brilliant riding followed by chasing also ran privateers. A shame but new talent is always around the corner. Maybe the Aprilia will suite him. If he could speak English maybe give him a microphone.

Fabrizio could cash in in Moto2 or MotoGP. Is Suzuki planning any serious MotoGP bikes. Isn't Kawasaki making a Superbike?

Checa is a journyman capable of putting any brand on the podium but he may have waited too long to sign with the private Aprilia team that Haga is on.

Toseland slides the bikes into the grass too many times I think. Maybe he can afford to buy a good microphone. There's always piano bars.

Melandri is going to Superbike? They'll need to build more spare parts.

Elias should stay in Moto2 at least one more season.

My dilatory is making my stationary bike cold.

markgoodrich

Yeah, I think he's a good choice, but perhaps not the best one. I guess a superb choice if youth is the idea, but Checa or Fabrizio would have been my guess/choice, or even Laverty, who will go toe to toe with Sofuoglu.

What do I know, though?

russell_bynum
Yeah, I think he's a good choice, but perhaps not the best one. I guess a superb choice if youth is the idea, but Checa or Fabrizio would have been my guess/choice, or even Laverty, who will go toe to toe with Sofuoglu.

What do I know, though?

Checa is a complete wildcard. He could win the race by 3 minutes or he could be DFL and there's no rhyme or reason to it. I see him as a pretty huge gamble for a team/sponsor.

I always bet on Checa for the 1st turn leader and maybe 2nd turn. The second lap is a lot tougher as he usually goes straight at some turn or the other.

markgoodrich

Fabrizio gets the only Suzuki seat, Guntoli to a privateer Duc team with Smrz, Laverty on Yamaha. Toseland will be on a satellite BMW...I like that almost as much as Laverty on the Yamaha.

Archived