IGNORED

Anyone own a TourMaster Centurion suit?

swilson

My winter jacket is getting rough around the edges. I'm considering trying a 1-piece to replace it. Anyone using a TourMaster Centurion? Any other inexpensive 1-pieces I should be looking at?

(YES STITCH OWNERS I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM, THEY ARE NOT IN MY BUDGET, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU) LOL :)

I bought a new Centurion for my son. I really like the venting design. Seems to be very well made. Zipper takes a bit of learning. Waterproof so far. I rode in it once, a bit small on me. My son is using it a lot now that the weather has cooled down some.

I have the one piece Olympia suit ( not sure if there is a newer version, this is about 2 years old). Waterproof so far. I like the zippers. Although heavy, it is easy to get into and take off. Feels very substantial/heavy. Venting is poor. At 75 degrees I want out of it, at 80 degrees I am miserable. My legs feel like they are wrapped in heated plastic!

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing this --

-- I ordered up a new First Gear Expedition suit. I don't get to use it yet (she insists I unwrap it for Christmas) :) but picked it up last night and tried it on. I'm very impressed. Quality suit for $450. One of the biggest sellers for me was the venting. From the online research I did, this was by far the best vented suit I've found.

Archived