IGNORED

$100k BMW Custom

UberXY

It seems cool and pointless at the same time. Personally--and I know that no one asked for my opinion--I'd rather have a vintage BMW.

Morning Steve

It looks like they made that late model final drive into a hard tail also.

I can’t see enough of the induction system to tell if they kept the fueling computer or went with carbs but I do see o2 sensors so probably computerized fueling.

It seems cool and pointless at the same time. Personally--and I know that no one asked for my opinion--I'd rather have a vintage BMW.

I gotta agree. 100+ hp with that front brake and those skinny tires. I think the original R32 had less than 10 hp.

ShovelStrokeEd

Gorgeous. I would have to upgrade the front brake though.

I've been thinking about doing something like this since I got my first oil head in 1994. I would have used a frame with the oval tubing though but the gas tank concept is similar.

If I live long enough to retire and have any money left, that will certainly be on my short list of things to do.

russell_bynum
Look closely at the engine.

bmw_r1200.jpg

IMO, the tank "Don't look right". Needs to be more rounded.

Otherwise...wicked cool!

Chop, cut, rebuild...I used to think it didn't apply to Beemers, but diff strokes for diff folks I guess. :eek:

Kinda stupid I must say. If yer gonna spend money, at least it should go fast. :wave:

MB>

touche'

However me thinks it is just skull skin...no better than this one. Offers little protection.

:)

now that's an a55hat!

That B-tt helmet should be required wear for everyone that complains about speed traps or other wise complains about speeding tickets.

What a work of art.

Oh, the bike is neat too. A bit over chromed but a head turner!

Archived