IGNORED

Moto GP - World Superbike

Paul Mihalka

Paul Mihalka

I did not see today's Moto GP, and don't want to comment, might still be a spoiler to some. The only thing I want to say is that to see real elbow to elbow/knee to knee racing you have to watch World Superbike. Unreal!

I did not see today's Moto GP, and don't want to comment, might still be a spoiler to some. The only thing I want to say is that to see real elbow to elbow/knee to knee racing you have to watch World Superbike. Unreal!

The Lorenzo/Rossi battle was epic.

With the WSK Championship having been decided last weekend and being the last two races of the year with some racers up in the air as to their future, it was a great display of racing.

Corser DNF both races due to a electrical problem & Ruben, I believe crashed out of one of the races, so BMW didn't have a good weekend.

Corser DNF both races due to final drive failure & Ruben, I believe had an EWS Ring go bad and they couldn't get the bike started.

Fixed it for you.

Firefight911
Corser DNF both races due to final drive failure & Ruben, I believe had an EWS Ring go bad and they couldn't get the bike started.

Fixed it for you.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Any have a clutch engagement issue. I could use talking to them. :)

Paul Mihalka

Fixed it for you.

Fernando, I guess you are not working at a BMW dealer anymore :grin:

By the way the bike has chain drive and I'm sure no EWS :)

Can't get anything by you!

:rofl:

Fixed it for you.

Of course I know, Paul. And I know that you know I know. I was being bad and couldn't resist. Send that skinny German gal who runs BMW's Apparel division over to give me a spanking. :thumbsup:

Archived