IGNORED

Chris Farley, Living in a VAN, by the RIVER

David

Yeah he’s definitely wound. But you know, maybe like Basil Marceaux these guys with these really out there videos are onto something. I mean, how many other county clerk level candidates go viral on YouTube?

Jerry_75_Guy

I actually feel a little sorry for the guy; his over the top presentation seems like overcompensation brought on by fear (seriously, you can practically smell the fear on this guy through the computer monitor) with perhaps a sprinkling of neurosis.

Many people are more uncomfortable when faced with the possibility of speaking in public than when thinking about their own deaths.

Or maybe he was a high school football coach in his previous life.

Survived-til-now
My goodness. I LMAO watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgyi57s-A4

I don't live in the USA but if you are seriously considering him for President you ought to check out his qualifications:

I doubt the MSc in Communications - or perhaps it was a long time ago and he has forgotten.

Anyway, I am sure whoever is our Prime Minister at the time will be pleased to meet him.....

This guy came into the Mercedes Benz dealer I worked for 20 years ago and his credit history was so bad they didn't even know if they could get him a loan for a bicycle, LOL,,,,County Treasurer :dopeslap:

Survived-til-now
This guy came into the Mercedes Benz dealer I worked for 20 years ago ...............:dopeslap:

Not an obvious candidate for the job then and I share your frustration when such people pop up years later trying for public office.

That said, Freedom of Information and Public Interest has to be balanced against the Right to Privacy and I am left with the uneasy feeling that we now know more than perhaps we should. Certainly over here in Europe it would be very risky to publish such information and our courts in the UK are jammed with cases that have migrated across the Atlantic.

So if anyone is thinking of quoting from this man's psychiatric report (if indeed he has or has ever had one) then I urge caution....

This guy came into the Mercedes Benz dealer I worked for 20 years ago ...............:dopeslap:

Not an obvious candidate for the job then and I share your frustration when such people pop up years later trying for public office.

That said, Freedom of Information and Public Interest has to be balanced against the Right to Privacy and I am left with the uneasy feeling that we now know more than perhaps we should. Certainly over here in Europe it would be very risky to publish such information and our courts in the UK are jammed with cases that have migrated across the Atlantic.

So if anyone is thinking of quoting from this man's psychiatric report (if indeed he has or has ever had one) then I urge caution....

Just to be clear,,,I walked into the show room to here this guy yelling at the sales man and in front of every one in the show room about his credit score,,,If you are going to yell it out in public ,,It is public,,,,,,

wUZ dIS guy hyper-ventilating thru that whole diatribe?

Did they get him to pee in a cup to check for crack cocaine addiction?

Holy Crap...what was that I just saw..?

Archived