IGNORED

Where have you been purchasing your Anakees?

Ken H.

A road hazard slit brought a rather unceremonious end to the life of the pretty well worn out anyway rear Anakee on our GS today.

Which then begs the question - Where has anyone found to be the best for ordering them, both price and service?

The good news is it went flat right in the lot at work, so Donna came with her truck and we loaded up for home. No big deal.

(Guess I'm going to have to accelerate ordering that tire changing machine too!)

SW Mototires--same as Bob. But I always keep a spare set in the garage, because they are out of stock nationwide as often as they are in stock.

I picked up a rear (H rated) at Competition Accessories last Wednesday. I was in Ohio on business, and happened to see their place from I-70. $120.

And you wouldn't order them from SW Moto because?
Oh, because I've always taken the lazy way out before on tires and done the dealer thing. Not wanting (or having for that matter) to spend the big bucks on a tire machine. But I may be about to take the plunge as evidenced by my inquiry in another thread about the NoMar tire changer.

Guess the timings pretty good to be stopped with a dead tire. Winter's about to hit so it will give me time to sort out the whole thing / process.

Dear Santa, I've been a good boy this year and all I want...

Archived