IGNORED

Torrey XX

Twisties

I wish I was there. May be next year - if this ol' body still works...

I wish you were here too. Missed ya' in July.

It's fillin' up here. Riders pouring in all afternoon. Gorgeous afternoon, and fresh surface on Sweeper Madness.

I wish I was there. May be next year - if this ol' body still works...

I wish you were here too. Missed ya' in July.

It's fillin' up here. Riders pouring in all afternoon. Gorgeous afternoon, and fresh surface on Sweeper Madness.

That's wonderful to hear but painful too, I wish I were there.

jAN - pLEASE say hello @ Mt Gleno for me.!!!

BoNe,

Maybe we can both say hello in Spring of 2011? Mitch and I are scheming.... It's time for us to get back west. :/

jAN - pLEASE say hello @ Mt Gleno for me.!!!

BoNe,

Maybe we can both say hello in Spring of 2011? Mitch and I are scheming.... It's time for us to get back west. :/

Bone, you're covered. Be good to see ya'll next spring.

1023452956_H9dAQ-O.jpg

I don't know about this one. I actually desaturated it some. It still seems unreal to me. Just a touch of exposure adjustment, and the aforementioned desaturation. I guess it really was that yellow, all lit up like that, at 9600', approaching the summit of Huntington Canyon. I like the way the road winds up and away to the right. I think you can just pick it out on this internet resolution version. That's Bob (hopz) in the foreground. If you think you see smoke off his tires, that's your imagination, but it was an unseasonably warm day, with brilliant sunshine, and the tires did get a workout on the perfect road surface.

Wow! Beautiful! Huntington Canyon in the Fall is exceptional.

Thank you for pictures like this. They help me as incentive to stay in shape so I can ride there again.

Brilliant! Keep 'em coming!

Ditto

I love the fact that you people stop and take these wonderful pictures. Thank you to all that have posted them over here.

I'm constantly hearing about not stopping to take pictures after a ride with my friends and my answer is always, why bother when I know you folks are going too. I then direct them here to enjoy yours.

Jan-

You have no idea how many shots of yours that I've saved and use as a screensaver, thank you for bringing your camera with you and taking the time to set up these photo's.

Brilliant! Keep 'em coming!

Ditto

I love the fact that you people stop and take these wonderful pictures. Thank you to all that have posted them over here.

I'm constantly hearing about not stopping to take pictures after a ride with my friends and my answer is always, why bother when I know you folks are going too. I then direct them here to enjoy yours.

Jan-

You have no idea how many shots of yours that I've saved and use as a screensaver, thank you for bringing your camera with you and taking the time to set up these photo's.

Ditto +1. I was there and I love seeing the pics to bring it all back. Beautiful.

Archived