IGNORED

The Way Customer Service Should Be

Nice n Easy Rider

Nice n Easy Rider

After seeing the posts regarding the fuel pump controller failures and someone's link to BurnsMoto as a source of a bypass cable I ordered one. I also ordered a fused battery cable with SAE connector which I could leave permanently hooked up in order to connect my air compressor in if/when I needed it. When the two items arrived I received just a 40 inch SAE connector rather than the battery cable. I immediately called BurnsMoto and Stephen Burns answered. He apologized for the error and said he would send the proper battery cable out immediately by priority mail. I said that I would mail the SAE connector back to him but he said to just keep it.

That evening I received an email from Stephen with the priority mail tracking number. A couple of days I received the battery cable as promised. If only all companies were so quick to correct their mistakes and to treat customers so well. Thank you Stephen. :thumbsup:

No question about it, that was excellent. Applause for letting us know, as this is a good way to reinforce vendors who are responsive - I know I won't hesitate to try them given your experience! Thanks.

Archived