IGNORED

Not a good week.......where to go tomorrow

OoPEZoO

Everything is fine on the homefront, but with everything else.........I haven't had a good week. I have a free pass to disappear tomorrow morning and not come home till whenever I want on Sunday. If you were stuck in York, PA........where would you go tomorrow to get away on the bike for 24 hrs or so? Suggestions?

I've never ridden around in the Catskills so I'd probably head up there, maybe check out the Rhinebeck Aerodrome, hit the Taconic up or back?

Or run up the Susquehanna then take 14 thru Watkins Glen up around Seneca Lake.

Or maybe West Virginia, 220, 39, 219. Lot of possibilities where you are.

I'm only about a 1/4 mile from the Susquehanna, so that's a strong possibility........and I haven't headed north many times. I think that might be a good plan. Camping gear is packed. Looking forward to having breakfast somewhere strange

Thanks

Keith, if you're camping you might think about one of the state forests NW of Williamsport. Just north of I-80, hwy. 44 looks like a scenic route up that way.

The very best 2 day get away ride for me is just to get on the road and ride, I turn on every tiny road and have no idea where I will end up. When I get tired I look for a hotel. A day like that keeps me in the moment and I forget all about the week before. That night I plan my way back.

Archived