Jump to content

Rear tyre inflation K1200GT


Recommended Posts

Get a pressure gage thats got a hose on it and a 90deg at the end. They sell'm at most auto parts or cycle gear stores. I use a 0-60 one in my shop. Works on all I've come across

Link to comment

Thanks Ken,

I was surprised that a few tyre stores didn't even know what I was talking about. I managed to locate a 90 degree inflator at a local motorcycle accessory store.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...