IGNORED

Motorcycle Cannonball

Starfighter

I visited the Larz Anderson bike event yesterday where many of these vintage bikes were on display.

DSC05835.JPG

Guess what? OMG! They do not have Russell Long Day saddles, cruise control, shocks, any electrics or even a decent windshield. I bet top speed is 30mph.

I visited the Larz Anderson bike event yesterday where many of these vintage bikes were on display.

DSC05835.JPG

Guess what? OMG! They do not have Russell Long Day saddles, cruise control, shocks, any electrics or even a decent windshield. I bet top speed is 30mph.

True, however, take a look at that horn and bell! :thumbsup:

Yeeha! Stephen

Coming up to visit on Friday!

Gonna overnight in Hot Springs and get up early to watch the wave off Saturday morning from the Convention Center.

Hang out until it gets hot and then overnighting in Mena, and Sunday home...

See ya' there.

Yeeha! Stephen

Steve... They'll be leaving Ft Smith and then in Ada for lunch on Sunday and then over to Lawton for their overnight.

Somewhere in there you catch them!

"...take a look at that horn and bell!..."

The owner obviously is in to SOME aspects of safety: redundancy is a good thing. I guess that the bell is for pedestrians, and the horn is for cows and horses (and maybe deer, since I don't see any deer whistles). But then, the rider proceeds to ignore the dangers of exposed chains and has no side marker lights nor reflectors, and the tail light is too small. Also he is missing his ADV or BMWST forum stickers.

"...take a look at that horn and bell!..."

The owner obviously is in to SOME aspects of safety: redundancy is a good thing. I guess that the bell is for pedestrians, and the horn is for cows and horses (and maybe deer, since I don't see any deer whistles). But then, the rider proceeds to ignore the dangers of exposed chains and has no side marker lights nor reflectors, and the tail light is too small. Also he is missing his ADV or BMWST forum stickers.

And the liscence plate looks like a fake! Put him in the slammer!!

it's kind of neat to think that 60 or so years from now my descendants might be taking my R90s or R75/5 on a similar trip.

Even then I suspect no support team would be needed.

RPG

5242.jpg.ba9a1dcd85c27cbc897d9b048bf9d54d.jpg

Archived