IGNORED

Spring Torrey Dates?

markgoodrich

I know the fall event is just around the corner, but I'm trying to plan something for the spring and don't want it to conflict with spring Torrey.

Thx

As we are talking about long term planning I made plans. As next year the UN is in the East, if this ole body holds up I'll try to make Torrey in the fall. Just made Chuckwagon reservations for 9/21 to 9/25, 2011. Got to have something to look forward to to stay in shape. I promise that if I have to cancel I'll do it early. I did this because I don't like being on waiting list to the day before leaving.

Coz we will be in West Texas before and after the H2H ride on Sept 25th. Spending some time in BBNP :clap:.

You obviously didn't pay attention while you were in Torrey if you're gonna be in Big Bend instead.

:dopeslap:

Coz we will be in West Texas before and after the H2H ride on Sept 25th. Spending some time in BBNP :clap:.

You obviously didn't pay attention while you were in Torrey if you're gonna be in Big Bend instead.

:dopeslap:

Even factoring the "He's English" variable he didn't pay attention. It isn't too late to find the right path Philby!!

Hey! I paid attention, that's why we're going back in May :P

And I do like to support local Texas "rides" like the H2H.

It's organized by a nice guy called Mike Latta (lives in Alpine) in conjunction with the local Chambers of Commerce. Alpine, Lajitas, Marfa and Fort Davis also support it. It's really about bringing attention to and attracting riders to the Big Bend area. Alpine is a nice small town venue and it attracts a good mix of riders and bikes. All the local towns support it and they do a great job supply drinks for the riders along the way. Last year the rally finished in the local park and we were fed some great BBQ and they had door prizes too. I actually won a new helmet!

And, as you know Whip, there is some good riding around there, although, of course, nowhere near as good as the most worthy roads around Torrey :thumbsup:!

Oh! And the top end of "Sweeper Madness" should be pretty good by now......leave it in good condition for May will ya ;) !!!

It is always the weekend before Memorial Day Weekend Mark

I'll have to mark that down since the wife and I will be living in the PNW by then.

Oh! And the top end of "Sweeper Madness" should be pretty good by now......leave it in good condition for May will ya ;) !!!
I drove it yesterday on my way north - it looks perfect, bring extra tyres!

Archived