IGNORED

Labor Day 2010

PRC

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if your planning for a good time today? You getting ready for that BBQ, the drinks and the pool? You gonna have a great time at the ballpark? You gonna carve out those canyons on the motor? How about you take a minute and remember those who were willing to, those who are still out there willing to, and those who've paid the ultimate price so that you can be free. Enjoy your Labor Day!

I completely understand what Labor day is all about..especially as a union rep. I just wanted to bring up the fact that there are those who aren't able to enjoy the day off as we are and that we should take the time to remember them as well.

I completely understand what Labor day is all about..especially as a union rep. I just wanted to bring up the fact that there are those who aren't able to enjoy the day off as we are and that we should take the time to remember them as well.

Fair enough then. :)

I seldom if ever had Labor Day off. Same goes for other holidays as well. I always saw holidays as an opportunity to earn overtime. I would assume that is what motivates other laborers to work on holidays.

Danny caddyshack Noonan
I seldom if ever had Labor Day off.
and double time and a half.

Here here to that, although things are much different now. I do recall one Thanksgiving where I got the last hot dog at 7-11 for dinner. It had been there since Halloween......

Double time and a half?? Not in our world.

Labor Day

Actually became triple time and a half when working an overtime shift on a holiday. EZ2 gross $1000 in one day of work. Half disappears in taxes unfortunately.

Archived