IGNORED

Leslie East?

TEWKS

I took a few friends to Warner NH & beyond ;) yesterday to climb, well actually ride up Mt Kearsarge. At the gate, I found Leslie's twin or at least her East Coast sister. She was tickled when I asked her if she had a sister in San Diego. Could be just me, but I think quite a resemblance. What do you think?

IMG_0990.jpg

There is a short hike from the parking area to the top. Very nice views.

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

All smiles after laying down three seventy for the day.

IMG_0994.jpg

Pat

Not seeing Leslie, but that just me Lets see what are west coast brethren think they should be a wake by now.

Which one is yours

IMG_0994.jpg

Which one is yours

The black Street Glide on the left. Thanks to the brother of the guy with his hands in the air, I got it very cheap. Story went something like this. Hey Jim, can I borrow your bike? Well I guess, thanks BTW, I took it out last night & dumped it. Scratch & dent sale soon followed. BTW the oil stain on the pavement was already there. :grin:

Pat

I see a very close resemblence to Leslie's coloring, but the smile and eyes are missing so much...as you know. This reminds me of how much of our looks come from within. We all wear our souls on our faces and since Leslie's is so special...it's hard to imagine that there could be two of her.

(Gee, Ya think I'll get a free *subscription* this year, for all that brown nosing?) ;)

Nice ride x 2 Pat. I love the view!

I would love to get out your way for one more ride this fall, but I am not able to leave the pup. He neeeeeeeds me :grin:

There is a short hike from the parking area to the top. Very nice views./quote]

Hey Pat the best thing about Kearsarge is all the dates and names carved into the Granite... what was the oldest one you found?

I've camped on the top more than once when I was in college... If I remember correctly the earliest was 1872.

no comments on the Leslie connection :grin:

Hey Pat the best thing about Kearsarge is all the dates and names carved into the Granite... what was the oldest one you found?

Stephen ADD & all, I did see the carvings just as a butterfly flew past & it was over. :grin:

I did climb the fire tower though, what a view. :thumbsup:

Camping had to be neat up there! :thumbsup:

Pat

Archived