IGNORED

BMW Riders NW Ohio or SE Michigan

Rocketman51

I wonder if there are any BMW riders located in Toledo, OH area. I have been here 6 months and have yet to see any BMW's. Looking for some one to take some rides with.

Thx

Don't despair. Being from the Cleveland area I see a number of BMW bikes on the road but very few on the board.

More than likely there's a local club to get in touch with.

Hit me up if you're interested.

I'm in Columbus but I do ride up to Toledo now and then (my father lives there). And there are a couple decent lunch places in Toledo so I'm usually up for a trip to the area.

Hit me up if you want to meet up for a ride.

Jim

Watch it brinkjim, you're in Ann Arbor, MI and RT_Jim is in Columbus, OH. It might be a trap :eek:

College football isn't just a game played on Saturdays, it's a way of life!!!

:grin:

Watch it brinkjim, you're in Ann Arbor, MI and RT_Jim is in Columbus, OH. It might be a trap :eek:

College football isn't just a game played on Saturdays, it's a way of life!!!

:grin:

Hey, I'm a transplant...okay? Have mercy! But, I do live just 3 miles from THE BIG HOUSE :thumbsup:

Here is a link to the Motor City Beemers website: http://www.bizblvd.net/mcbeemers/

Meetings are the second Saturday of each month, that means there is a meeting this Saturday, Sept. 11th, at 10:30 am, with a ride scheduled to Peck, Mi. for all you can eat fish.

Meetings are held at BMW Motorcycles of Detroit, on Van Dyke Ave. between 14 and 15 Mile Road, Warren, Mich.

Archived