IGNORED

Hurricane? What hurricane?

Huzband

So I crawl out before the roosters to make pictures of the surf Earl is supposed to be kicking up. Light is fantastic, but the waves...not so much.

992547449_zGDsS-M.jpg

992547683_kMK7c-M.jpg

More shooters than surfers. :grin:

992547614_xom2Z-M.jpg

Then I went back after lunch. Now we're talkin'.

992547819_iqvM6-M.jpg

See the best of it here.

For the curious, shots were done with a Canon 30D & Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 lens.

You have to send me that 2nd one down! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, who REALLY took those pictures?

Awesome stuff!!!

Thanks for the compliment, schmuck. I'm still laughing at your text from the other day. :grin:

That happens to be LL's fave as well. As soon as I get it on the PC, I'll email you the full rez image.

Were you on the pier for the surfer shot?....Been thinking about where to shoot this weekend....any ideas?

p.s. been trying to learn photoshop (1st try new avitar) thought about your idea on the educational package...Cody is in school !! maybe he can get a friend...(CS5...$199.00)

Here in New England, that turned out to be "Hurricane Girl". Did the wind even blow last night? Did we get more than a few sprinkles? The average summer rainstorm is much more ferocious than this one was.

Funny now how the media were doing their best to build it into the storm of the decade. I suppose now that it's been five years since our last natural disaster, they're getting antsy.

Funny now how the media were doing their best to build it into the storm of the decade. I suppose now that it's been five years since our last natural disaster, they're getting antsy.

What's funny is that the sheeple keep falling for it. Actually...I'd say "Sad" is more appropriate than funny.

Archived