IGNORED

Rick Mayer Cycle Excellent Service

DGK

Hello All,

I just returned from an 8000 km ride (Canadian eh.) through the Western States. During my ride home, I stopped by Rick Mayer’s place in CA to have my seat adjusted after having owned a seat built by Rick for a year and 20,000 km. When I received the seat it was far superior to my so-called komfort seat but it still was not perfect. After 3 adjustments (all while I waited) and 3 test rides, Rick got it as close to perfect as I can expect a seat to be. I just want to let all of you that care about after sales service to know that Rick's guarantee of satisfaction or he will give you your money back is true. Rick is a person that I will definitely deal with again in the future. If you are looking for an excellent quality seat provide by a person that stands by his product I definitely recommend Rick.

Since I am in the mood to thank people that have given me exellent service , I have to also mention Genna from GadgetGuy and Raffy from Just-ride it accesories. All of these guys have given excellent service that will satisfy demanding people like myself.

Cheers

Doug

Agree 100% about Rick Mayer's saddles. Transformed my R1200RT from sore butt after 100 miles with stock saddle to no sore butt ever.

Also, add kudos to Steve Chlavin at Cee Bailey for his products, now including windshields, saddlebag liners, and saddles. He has transformed for the better the after market windshield scene for BMW riders.

Archived