IGNORED

Harley shoots for younger demographic and it just might work...

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Start with these:

1.JPG

Then, mount two XR1200 on computer-driven dynos and have race fans beat the crap out them for a quarter mile drag race. The instructions were:

• Red line the engine
  • Drop the clutch

These bikes took a beating from dawn 'til dust with nary a failure of motor or clutch. Is there a Harley Davidson XR1200 (Youtube) in LJR's future? Larry won this race by .04ths of a second.

Some random (and not very good) shots from MotoGP:

Roger Hayden and Kevin Schwantz on Speed stage:

IMG_5776.JPG

Roger on the bottom of this pile in 1st lap:

IMG_6107.JPG

Nicky on Speed stage:

IMG_5788.JPG

Rossi (practice)

IMG_5974.JPG

Nicky (practice)

IMG_6004.JPG

Edwards (practicing start)

IMG_6074.JPG

Sure liked that first photo... :grin:

Couldn't help but notice the track workers in the 3rd photo (red bibs)..No performance awards there..shhessh, where we getting these folks?

Nice report, thanks.

MB>

John Ranalletta

Not sure. Perhaps, you were too involved with the XR. I was on the trailer stairs when they exited the trailer. Unfortunately, I have a silicone allergy and started to sneeze.

BTW, the Ducati's CEO, Gabriele del Torchio, traded a brand new, yet un-built 796 Monster IOM with ABS for that Ducati Indiana in Ducati Island owned by Linda Warburton. Bad deal IMO.

This:

796%20IOM%20001.jpg

For this:

Indiana%20001.jpg

Not sure. Perhaps, you were too involved with the XR. I was on the trailer stairs when they exited the trailer. Unfortunately, I have a silicone allergy and started to sneeze.

BTW, the Ducati's CEO, Gabriele del Torchio, traded a brand new, yet un-built 796 Monster IOM with ABS for that Ducati Indiana in Ducati Island owned by Linda Warburton. Bad deal IMO.

This:

796%20IOM%20001.jpg

For this:

Indiana%20001.jpg

She should have held out for a Desmosedici?

Archived