IGNORED

CABERT Justissimo......Any experience with it....

star57

I nee a full face Helmet that doesnt read "Harley Davidson " on the side blush.gif, I have been thinking about the Cabert Justissimo....Wat do you guys think of it, its only 260 on Ebay not bad, but I would like some feedback.

Thanks

clap.gifclap.gif

I like mine alot, however I always like to hear from people who have used the item i'm looking at and other comparable items. I really do like the sun visor.

Have you tried one on to see how it fits YOUR head? I have a "Jarrow" helmet, same as the Caberg that I liked at first but have since changed over to a regular full face helmet. The Jarrow fit my head quite well but is a bit heavier than my full face Shoei. It's also not as quiet as a regular full face helmet. Those two qualities seem to be universal among flip up style helmets. If you're ok with that and it fits your noggin then go for it.

If you're interested, I'd sell my two year old Jarrow with a brand new clear shield I just got at the RA natl in Tennessee. The original shield had yellowed. It's a large and has two sets of cheek pads, regular and thin. It has all the same features of the current Caberg helmet. If you'd like pics I can send some. $100 plus shipping.

I have one and I love it.

Pros:

1. Super comfortable.

2. Does not make my head itch.

3. Flip down sun visor = coolest invention ever.

4. Removable liner.

5. Good venting.

6. Visor will stay up.

7. Flip down sun visor. I know this on on twice. I like it that much.

8. Does not fog (at all).

9. Nobody else has one.

Cons:

1. Not snug enough when I ride the Ducati.

It's not my Arai Corsair , but I like it for riding around behind the windscreen on the RT and it makes for easy conversation with the SO when she rides along. I think I got a good value for the money ( $ 250 ea ).

Both visors went yellow within a year frown.gif

My first one did that, but it was meant to be down to to poor anti-fog coating that was changed.

I'm on my second one now. Very please with it. Sun-Visor is excellent, flip is easy to use and it's reasonably quiet behind a standard K100LT windshield.

YMMV

Steve

I have about 50K miles on one... Overall fits well, slightly quiter then a Concept (but noiser then a full face), sun visor works great, Leaks like a sive from the top of the visor in rain (it sucks to have more water on the inside, then the outside of the shield)> Behind a full windscreen, it will fog if snap tight. Front vent doesn't stay open on mine without some help from tape..

Overall, a 6 out of 10. Mine is the Jarrow.

Mine has about a thousand miles on it. I've had it 2 years. After the first month, it has stayed on a shelf in my garage.

It would be a good $75.00 helmet value, but for $250. nah.

It leaks, loud, very pore construction, the visor yellowed quickly and the distributor sucks.

I know a friend who crash tested one and it failed. The hinge came apart and caused a brain bleed.

I had a Shoei dueotec, then a Schuberth c-1 the the Jarrow (Arrow or Cabert all the same)I'm now using a Arai while waiting for a C2.

JMNSHO,

Rob Lessen

Arma, KS

Terry, It's a large in pewter color. I've been offered more for it but I don't feel that it's safe. Since I refuse to trust it, I would be a hypocrite (sp?) to sell it.

I have a shelf in my garage I retire old helmets to. I may cut it in half and use the parts for book ends.

It does fit well and I like the concept of it but typical of Italian production, the excecution lacks. I'm waiting for a C-2.

Best,

Rob Lessen

Arma, KS

Archived