IGNORED

PIAA Type Lights on K75

Redbrick

Considering putting more lights on K75 for added visibility than for night riding use....Advice on type and whether the draw would be excessive....Other electrical needs could be from Gerbings jacket at times, not often, and heated grips...No GPS, V1, radio, etc........

Thanks.........

Phil..........Redbrick

Considering putting more lights on K75 for added visibility than for night riding use....Advice on type and whether the draw would be excessive....Other electrical needs could be from Gerbings jacket at times, not often, and heated grips...No GPS, V1, radio, etc........

Thanks.........Redbrick

Phil,

No worries on the amperage, you have the 50A Alternator. They changed from the small 32A Alternator in 07/1993.

As for conspicuity lights, lots of folks use the Motolights and love 'em. 55W per light would be no problem at all.

Do you happen to know Earl Fleisher? I just did some riding with Earl.

Mick

Tucson

I put Motolights on our 95 K75. The black light housings on the black fork legs looks like factory equipment.(see pic) I have Martin Fabrication brackets on the RT but didn't care for the looks of their bracket for the K75.

Oncoming traffic WILL notice you more. Not idiot proof but certainly more obvious than the single headlamp.

581350-100_0575.2.jpg.1df991106141d07965ac9bd0f02a3fdf.jpg

Archived