IGNORED

Free Reflective Kit if you have a 28-L R12RT Top Box and help me out.

EffBee

I've got all of our new reflective kits ready to hit the market, except I don't have any good pictures (for our website) of one of our reflective kits on an R1200RT 28-Liter top box (the 28-L is the smaller of the two BMW Top Cases for the R1200RT, in case you didn't know which was which).

I need two people who own such a top box and who have GOOD digital camera equipment and photo skills (I want photos taken a certain way only).

If you'd like to help, I'll provide a free kit for your top box (also one for your saddlebags if you wish) and you'll install the top box kit, take GOOD pics and e-mail them back per instructions I'll provide.

Please respond with a PM (don't respond below) and let me know if you're able to comply with the above.

Thanks in advance.

I've got the large case and would send as many pics as you like for a free reflective kit. Let me know. Even take the pics at Bikeotober Fest.

I've got the large case and would send as many pics as you like for a free reflective kit. Let me know. Even take the pics at Bikeotober Fest.
Hmm let's see - Fernando said

"the 28-L is the smaller of the two BMW Top Cases for the R1200RT" and "Please respond with a PM (don't respond below)"

I don't think your chances are good... tongue.gifdopeslap.gif

on an R1200RT 28-Liter top box (the 28-L is the smaller of the two BMW Top Cases for the R1200RT, in case you didn't know which was which).

Dang, why'd I buy the bigger one confused.gif

Archived