IGNORED

IIIUM Sports Boards

kinchy

I purchased mine used but yes I found them very useful.I do have a problem with my left ankle which is why I have them. They do lower you foot quite a bit, I touch the edge of my boots very often when leaning in to it.I had to have shoe repair guy a grind off a corner and replace a section of sole. They made riding a pleasure for me so the trade off was worth it.

Just dput a set of them on my R12RT, purchased in SAept, and rode it 800+ miles on Friday, Evansville, IN to Deals Gap and back, they make a big difference.

Became accustomed to the foot boards from 300,000+ miles of riding Harleys.

No.

I bought them for Jan's bike and later sold them.

They made it harder to shift, harder to brake, and harder to reach the ground, already a problem for her at 5'4".

I tried them too but didn't find any reason to keep them. After 45 years of standing on pegs they just felt strange to me.

Stan

I have had them on Bonbon for two years. First I put the little aluminun extention on the shift peg, then siliconed the stock grip from a harley softail onto it. you can adjust how far you want the grip to stick out before the silicone sets up. The adjustment is now perfect for me, and the ability to move my feet around on the board is really good for my hip problems. I also extended the brake peg out about 1 inch for comfort. I also added little springs to the underside of the boards so that they would not flop around, but rather be spring loaded. Overall, I am very happy with them now.

If you are going to ride long distances, 500+ miles per day , they are worth it, added freedom of movement.

But if you are going trailer or truck the bike then ride short distances, you won't like them.

Archived