IGNORED

Wunderlich Accessories

ahllev

Does anyone know if there is a place to order Wunderlich parts in the USA?

They've got some good stuff in their catalog for the 1200RT including crash guards that will save the fairing in a tipover, an expanded pedal for the brake, transparent protectors for all the plastic, larger base plate for the sidestand...........

I've included the webaddress of their 1200rt catalog Wunderlich 1200rt catalog

Didn't know if anyone in the forum was using their products and, ifso, if they got them some place in the states (or where they ordered them from in Europe)

Thanks in advance

Alan

Very knowledged folks there. Got my new toys (handle bar & gap bags)quick. Stuff seems well made. thumbsup.gif Plus they have a good price on the Brake! LED taillight.

Plus they have a good price on the Brake! LED taillight.

Thanks for that tip, Paul. Their price is $25 less than I've seen it elsewhere, so I snapped one up. thumbsup.gif

That was the same situation as at my local dealer as well. They also suggested a clear taillight lens, which I took. It looks VERY cool! (So much for the money I saved on the light! blush.gif )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this to plug the good service from bmwsantacruz.com. Shortly after I ordered my Brake! LED light, I got an email from them explaining that the item was temporarily out of stock but they'd have more soon and I'd probably receive it the following week. Sure enough, it arrived yesterday. Many e-tailers don't bother letting you know about shipping delays, or they over-promise and under-deliver (Amazon.com, are you listening? wink.gif). Not so, here. Kudos! thumbsup.gif

Standard disclaimer (no affiliation, YMMV).

Archived