IGNORED

bar-backs for my new '06 RT?

dyvking

I need bar-backs for my new '06 RT. I need to bring the bars back about an inch. Can someone help me here in finding an online place that carries them? Who makes the best unit? I found "bar-bax" at Bob's BMW, but can't see what they look like as they don't have a photo online.

Thanks in advance.

I just ordered a set from suburban machinery for my new 1200RT, you can view them at http://www.suburban-machinery.com/

Should know in a week or so how they work out - I am sure someone here has already installed them.

I have used Suburban stuff before, and their products are sound and well engineered. However, their riser doesn't bring my bars back enough..only about 0.5 inch or so.

I installed the risers from Suburban Machinery last week. They are exactly as they describe them. They move the bars up a bit and back about an inch. Works for me.

I installed the risers from Suburban Machinery last week. They are exactly as they describe them. They move the bars up a bit and back about an inch. Works for me.

Pardon me, I made a mistake when I wrote the above. My risers are from Moto-Techniques. It's the footpeg lowering kit that I bought from Suburban Machinery

Archived