IGNORED

::..sATURDAY July 17th of the MOA Nat'l weekend..::

hANNAbONE

I thought you two were banned from all future MOA rallies after last year's Tennessee adventures.

sIRrODNEY & I & some other Hoons will be here....

http://www.terminalgravitybrewing.com/

Come and join us.!!

We'll be doing the free camping on premises.

!!..wOOT..!!

Ooh,you found one of our favorite spots!!

My ride crew always stop there when we are traveling anywhere near Enterprise.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JR356

I'm heading to the MOA on the 15th from the UN for tires and a new set of shocks. Will likely still be there on Saturday night and hope to join you. :thumbsup:

oKAY - oKAY......so solly, me bad...

Saturday night camping - free for all that want it.

Best brew evah.!

Les'see...When Doc47 & I pulled in there the night before the "UN" 2008 @ John Day they had juuuuuuuust run outta their famous Triple the night before, Doc kept salivating - but "no go" -- so we tried the following...

We started with a pitcher of the Pale Ale - then a pitcher of the Breakfast Porter - then a pitcher of the Bar-X Stout and lastly (*only 'cause they didn't have anything left to try*) had their Blonde, ESG

wow what a night.

I vaguely remember trying to set up my tent in the just after dusk failing light.

Doc on the other hand did the famous mat and sleeping bag on said mat. Dat's it...let the bug feasting begin.

He said he only had a few tastes of all those pitchers - I know better. =B^)

Can't wait to get back...this is a place that knows no strangers.

See ya Saturday the 17th... wOOT

I'm heading to the MOA on the 15th from the UN for tires and a new set of shocks. Will likely still be there on Saturday night and hope to join you. :thumbsup:

Bring it on, Bob...would love to have you with us.!

Howdy ALl

This Georgia boy and his Austrian side kick are considering joining you folks on Saturday. Will there be enough camping spots for two more tents? We'd be heading up from the Rally in Redmond. Any routes you would recommend?

hELLO nATE -

make sure you hit LoLo Pass (hiway 12) just south of Missoula, MT.

Hit it on your way to Enterprise, OR

Great roadway.

Plenty of tent space there on premises.

See ya Saturday the 17th

Word on the board is that NF39 is washed out. We were planning on taking that route from Enterprise to Craters of the Moon on Sunday. Anyone know if there is a detour around the washed out area or not. Remember, we are east coast and ignorant of all things west of the Mississippi.

Not paved. The article says the washouts occurred between Fish Lake Road and Hwy 86. I've never been on the road, but if you are going south from Joseph/Enterprise, just south of the Hells Canyon Overlook, is road 66 to Twin Lakes and Fish Lake that will eventually take you south into Halfway via Pine Creek Road (road 1009), bypassing the washouts.

If that doesn't work for you, take Hwy 3 north out of enterprise to Clarkston, WA. OR Hwy3/WA Hwy 129 is one of the most unforgettable rides in the northwest. From Clarkston, you can either take the epic Lolo Pass into Missoula, MT or take Hwy 95 south for all points east.

Hwy 3 is our route to do Sunday after Enterprise...hooking up to LoLo Pass...eventually getting to BigSky, MT

Hwy 3 was everything and more...gorgeous riding.

Archived