IGNORED

The wai-aiting is the hardest part...

Hydrilla

By some cruel twist of tortured fate, I just got notice last night that my new Roadcrafter will be delivered by UPS today... the same day that I have to send my seat to Russell to get my DLS made! Arrgh, is it going to be a long month or so! I hope it will all be worth it. post> :clap:

Oh, and the other bike isn't currently running so there's no way to try out the suit until the seat is done.

Could sit on a sawhorse facing a fan, and have someone spray you with a water hose...actually, that'd be a funny icon!

John Ranalletta

I'll bet somebody here has an OEM seat in the garage attic they could lend to you for a month.

OH man that would be awesome if someone would be willing to do that!!

I started another post asking about a loaner.

:rofl:

Could sit on a sawhorse facing a fan, and have someone spray you with a water hose...actually, that'd be a funny icon!
cali_beemer

I just sent my seat off to Russell for my seat a few weeks ago. I sent it on a Thursday, it was gone that next week and showed up tuesday. It was only gone a total of 9 working days. Heather said they are running about a week for production form your build date. So, hopefully it wont be long. I was able to buy a take-off seat locally to use in the meantime. Checka a dealer as well, they may have a seat to loan you. When I orderd my russell on the R1200RT, my local dealer had a ton of them and offered to loan me one for a few weeks.

I just took my russell for a ride last night. Alot better than stock. It may need to go back for an adjustment but i need to find out of there is a break in period on these. Luckily i have a spare seat if it needs to go back or I will ride it to them (I am only a couple of hours away)

Cali_beemer, good news about the wait time- that's impressive. So have you spent more time on the seat? What's the verdict?

Archived