IGNORED

US source for Phillips Vision Plus H7 bulb

H C Edwards

I was thinking of trying the Phillips Vision Plus H7 bulb in my GS. I'm unable to find a US source on the internet, and no local car parts stores stock them. Anybody know of a source ?

Not aware of one in the US, but don't be shy about ordering from powerbulbs in the UK. Their service in shipping to the US is excellent. I've ordered from them a number of times with never a hitch.

I'll also recommend Powerbulbs. Orders from them get here faster from the UK than other stuff gets here from within the US.

The only issue I've had with ordering from them was that one of my credit cards wouldn't work for an overseas internet order, but that was the credit card's issue, not Powerbulbs.

Plus, I use the AllWeather H3 bulbs in my low-beam auxiliary lights, and every so often, Powerbulbs has a deal where they throw in one or two of those free with an order. So I have an extensive stock of yellow H3 bulbs for free. And the blue marker bulb that they throw in free at other times is the bulb that fits the city light under the headlight on my RT, so when than burned out, I didn't have to run to the store to buy one.

Thanks, everybody. I ordered a pair from the place in California, from Gregory's link. They were the cheapest, and when I called, they had them in stock.

Be sure the bulbs available in the US are the same spec. Originally they were not available in the US because they are out of US specs.

usually the us spec (dot) sucks! that's why everyone wants the euro spec.

Archived