IGNORED

Just bought a new R1200RT !

Fast Eddy

I just bought a 2010 R1200RT today. grinPick it up tomorrow . I had a 2002 RT which I bought new in 2002 for 13800. I went to Max Bmw in NH for a test ride. The new motor is amazing. With a little bargaining they offered me 14100 with my bike in trade. List price was 19700. I thought it over for 1 day and called and traded mine in today. I was happy and sad at the same time. The new bike looks great but the old bike never let me down.I only had 50,00 miles on it. Lets hope this new one is as good. I bought my 1st new bike after a few used ones in 1973. It was a beautiful Triumph Trident. I went out for a ride the very 1st day and some guy went right across the rode and hit me head on. my bike stuck in his car still upright . I went right over the top of his car and landed on the sidewalk. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks.Ive had 9 bikes since 5 bmw's. I feel that bikes have a personality. Wish me luck. Thanks for letting me share.

R1150 RT

Keep the shiny side UP!

I just called the dealer. Bike won,t be ready till the end of the day. :( They're hooking up my autocom valentine 1 and zumo. I chose Thunder Grey. I think its the fastest color they had. I'll post some photos when I can. I'm not sure how to get them on this site. I'm a professional photographer but I don't usually post photos on the web. Just my website. edpediphoto.com

Thanks for all the kind words. :wave:

I'm a professional photographer but I don't usually post photos on the web. Just my website. edpediphoto.com

Thanks for all the kind words. :wave:

It's your website on the web. :rofl:

Very exciting! How's the bike so far? Got it in for the 600 mile service yet?!

I totally agree re: bikes have personalities (at least, we can ascribe them). I still get to see my old '97 R1100RT and look longingly at it, but I'm ever so glad to have my new (well, if 35k on a 1 yr old bike is new) RT.

Enjoy!!!

Congrats on the new bike!! Post pics on your site then link them here when you post again.

Congrats ! That money would only get us HALF of an RT over here ! :Cool:

Yes but you aren't in danger of bancruptcy from medical bills and if you qualify for a university admittance you won't pay for that either.

Archived