IGNORED

Hey its not just cage drivers you need to be aware of!!

rocks

So we all like to complain here about cage driver's talkin on their cell phones and not paying attention... we all have stories of being nearly or actually run off the road.

Saturday my wife and I were driving and were nearly run off the road by a motorcyclist.... you guessed it he was holding a cell phone in his hand and talking away!! Yikes I thought :eek:

is it just me, or was that guy not even touching the handle bars? At first I was thining he was using his knees or feet to "control" the bike. But then when the car comes up beside him, it looks like he is riding down the road, basically just letting the front end be "free" I know I do not have that balance.

So we all like to complain here about cage driver's talkin on their cell phones and not paying attention... we all have stories of being nearly or actually run off the road.

Saturday my wife and I were driving and were nearly run off the road by a motorcyclist.... you guessed it he was holding a cell phone in his hand and talking away!! Yikes I thought :eek:

Apparently he didn't know that you're supposed to shove it in the side of your helmet, so that you can be "hands-free" :tongue:.

The Tee is currently in Southeast Asia. Talking about texting and riding, you wouldn't BELIEVE some of the shit I see on a daily basis!

I remember being in Thailand and Vietnam. On a typical scooter would be Mom, Dad, Grandma and two kids with the driver chatting on a cell phone. All is a sea of thousands of other scooters. Here's a few pics to enjoy:

12104.jpg

sheepmanmotorcycle.jpg

106855046-S.jpg

In thirty plus years of riding I've had more close calls with other motorcycles out of their lane/control than I've had with cars. Yes, sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

Archived