IGNORED

Hey, these E.L.F. Pegs are kinda cool...

WBoyter

I'm gearing up for a little ride in about a month, and somebody turned me on to cyclegadgets.com. After the 2300 mile trip a couple of weekends ago, I've been feeling the need to stretch my legs, but couldn't figure out how I was going to add pegs to this bike. The guy who designed this must be about a genius! These things are very good!

WB

I also just put the Sahara Pegs on & love them. I'm not much of an interstate rider, but they make it much more enjoyable. Another benefit for me that I didn't expect is that when I'm using them, I get into a much more relaxed mode & it's much easier (& enjoyable) not to "speed" - also not so frustrating when I'm stuck on a road where I can't pass & can just enjoy the "cruising mode". Having never ridden a cruiser, I now have a better understanding of what they enjoy. Highly recommended!

Bill,

Mine are the same "Elf" pegs ordered from Cycle Gadgets - I think the 12RT model are called "Sahara" pegs - sort of confusing.

Elf is the brand name. The origonal one that fits the 1100/1150 is just the Elf. Sahara is the Elf model for all hex-head motors, Sparky is the one for the 2 spark '04 and there is another model for the R12C. They also make them for K12LT. they are pricey, but I think they look the best. I installed mine today in 20 minutes and used them on the long 20 mile commute home. Im a happy camper! On the 11/1150, they are staggered a bit due to the cylinder layout. Its barely noticable to the eye and feels fine.

I installed a pair of these recently, just before a trip up the West coast. The pegs were a huge hit with both me and my wife (who would steal time on the pegs I abandoned). If there is any staggering, I didn't notice.

575069-Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b4d5eba998286f231636865d12ea6181.jpg

Archived