IGNORED

Finally! More pics of ShortCut's Christmas Party! :)

KMG_365

Hi all. Sorry this is so late in coming--enjoy!

(and thanks to David for the server space, and Greg H. for the offer! smile.gif )

Les and took the coastal route winding along the water on the way up. We stayed Wednesday night in Pismo Beach, then then on up to Santa Rosa to visit friends.

01Neptune.jpg

This is a shot of the Neptune's Net Restaurant on the HWY 1. Note the large motorcycle only parking spaces out front.

02Neptune.jpg

View from Neptune's Net's patio looking at the surf.

03BigSur.jpg

A lookout along HWY 1. Beautiful weather in the mid 60's-low 70's F.

04BigSur.jpg

A shot in the other direction.

05StaCruz.jpg

Stopped for lunch at the harbor in Santa Cruz. The restaurant had tables on the beach.

06Marin.jpg

At Marin BMW (the BMWRT.COM holy land) L-R: Jonathan Multhaup, Steve A, His Holiness: Swami S. Cary Littell, Sam Gendler

07Marin.jpg

More lovin' at Marin BMW. L-R: Laney, Kris, rdfrantz

08Marin.jpg

Dave B looks on while Phil (Fasterpill) examines the sturdiness of the new "fixed" mirror pods. smile.gif

09Marin.jpg

Outside shot of the temple.

10Marin.jpg

The bikes on the pilgrimage.

11Marin.jpg

His Holiness strolling in the gardens, meditating (while in the background you can see Greg cautioning Sam about the proven low-speed instability of that particular demo bike laugh.gif ).

12Party.jpg

At Shortcut's. L-R: Les_Is_More, Cheryl (the Hostess with THE MOSTESS!), and the ubiquitous Marty! How come I didn't see Marty in the other Christmas Party shots??!! He must've been behind the camera. smile.gif

13Party.jpg

Phil (Fasterpill), Cory (strongbird), Peter and Jane Algöver.

14Party.jpg

Dave (onedae), Ron B., KTM Doug, and Dave B.

15Party.jpg

Jonathan Multhaup, Rachel (Steve A.'s daughter-in-law) , John-Steven (Steve A.'s son), Steve Asvit (Steve A.), Jerry Mather, and Greg (ghaverkamp).

16Party.jpg

Steve Howell (Steve404), Ken Wood, and Big Mak.

17Party.jpg

Laney, rdfrantz, and the Party Animal Himself . . . (no NOT Sock Monkey . . . though don't tell him I said so! smile.gif ) Mike Capilla (Shortcut).

18Party.jpg

Cary (the benevolent) and his manservant, Kris, feasting. (Sorry Kris, I never claimed to be a photographer! wink.gif )

19Party.jpg

Ron B. spreadin' more o' that BMWRT.COM love, "Santa-Style"!!!

20Party.jpg

And . . . my favorite part of the whole trip!!!

Ron, you are one big-hearted guy, and a helluva good sport to let us draft you like that--I think you made a lot of people's Christmas a good deal brighter--Thanks! smile.gif

Mike and Cheryl, thanks again for all your hard work and planning, and for opening up your home to us hoons!

Merry Christmas!

Jamie,

I'm invisible unless there are beautiful women in the pic with me. Got lucky this time, had two in the pic. Shocked that nobody got a pic of me working on the bird.

Hi to all you left coasters. I will darken your doors again prior to torrey.

Happy holidays to all 3.5k of us on the board...............

Marty

Nice pics! Especially the one where I'm on the KRS in the showroom - makes up for the caption wink.gif

And that's Vroom Hilda on the left in the Bikes on the Pilgrimage shot, prior to her mirror treatment. Looking forward to seeing all you's guys again soon!

Nice pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all.

(It also looks like Sock Monkey is behaving him/herself lately puzzled.gifwink.gif )

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles),

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as...color=green>

canada75.gif

Archived