IGNORED

Hasta la vista, baby!

elkroeger

"of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she walks into mine."

Casablanca

That's the one. your turn.

Gee Ricky, I'm sorry your Mom blew up, I guess she won't be able to eat any spicy food for a while..

That was right until I edited my post. Here is the original quote

I'm shakin' the dust of this crummy little town off my feet and I'm gonna see the world. Italy , Greece , the Parthenon, the Colosseum. Then, I'm comin' back here to go to college and see what they know. And then I'm gonna build things. I'm gonna build airfields, I'm gonna build skyscrapers a hundred stories high, I'm gonna build bridges a mile long.

Your turn

lawnchairboy

Jeff, you know if someone came in here, they wouldn't believe what they'd see. You and me with long faces, plunged into despair because we found out a man didn't kill his wife. We're two of the most frightening ghouls I've ever known.

AW MAN, THE DOOBIE BROTHERS BROKE UP! When did that happen?

Romancing the Stone

"And nothing is worse then watching a fat man weep"

That fat man would be Kevin Smith in Dogma!

"You may have seen a meteor shower, but I bet you've never seen a shower meatier than this"

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.......

new one..........Jesus, I must be crazy to be in a loony-bin like this

One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest?

You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me? Well who the Hell else are you talkin' to?

Bill?

Interim?

You didn't let me finish. I was going to say 'turn right here left'.

Turn right here left? Have you any conception how much room it takes to turn this thing around? We may have to go on for miles

The travel trailer....with Lucy and Desi? where they buy a new trailer and take through the mountain passes?

I don't think the title is correct.... but what about the movie...Tim you are showing OUR AGES..... :grin:

Braveheart

"What did I tell you about talking to the accused?"

"To not to."

Cars.

"Death smiles to us all. All you can do is smile back"

"I can't swim."

"Hell the fall will kills us."

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Where'd that motorcycle come from?

Pulp Fiction?

Seems like that wasn't quite the right line though. (no, that's not the next quote to guess at...)

nope, not pulp fiction

I'll toss in another line from the same movie...

Hey! Any of you guys know how to Madison?

nope, not pulp fiction

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Next one..

"So what Jefferson was saying is we left this England place because it was bogus. So we have to get some cool rules ourselves pronto or we'll be bogus too"

nope, not pulp fiction

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Next one..

"So what Jefferson was saying is we left this England place because it was bogus. So we have to get some cool rules ourselves pronto or we'll be bogus too"

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

The Shining.

"Don't you sometimes feel that this is the kind of life we were meant to live on this earth? Everything we need, everything, right here, right at our fingertips. You know, if only people could have all this and be satisfied, I don't think there'd be any real problems in the world".

"Don't you sometimes feel that this is the kind of life we were meant to live on this earth? Everything we need, everything, right here, right at our fingertips. You know, if only people could have all this and be satisfied, I don't think there'd be any real problems in the world".

Swiss Family Robinson

"Violent ground acquisition games such as football is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."

"Violent ground acquisition games such as football is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."

Back to school

A F$%^@#%^# tiger, man....

A f@#$%@$ tiger!

A F$%^@#%^# tiger, man....

A f@#$%@$ tiger!

Apocalypse Now

Blood "Well, I'd certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste"

I'd like to know if you actually saw this movie too. Come on, date yourself.

roadscholar

Blood "Well, I'd certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste"

I'd like to know if you actually saw this movie too. Come on, date yourself.

A Boy and His Dog.

No, but I did see Cat Ballou.

"I just think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability."

boy and his dog is a great flick.

The other quote is from As Good As it Gets

"Lane Meyer, a study in Moppishness"

"Lane Meyer, a study in Moppishness"

better off dead...

He...."I wish they would quit hitting my head"...She...."Some days things just go that way"

He...."I wish they would quit hitting my head"...She...."Some days things just go that way"[/quote

Quigley Down Under.....

someone else put up a quote.........

The Edge?

Although, so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness.

Archived