IGNORED

F800ST Enguro Wheels/ Tires

scottneh

Hi All, I am new to the forum. I bought an F800ST about three months ago and was curious if anyone has seen any off-road or enduro tires for this bike. In about a year I am planning a long trip and some of the roads are dirt. The picture below is the typical road surface in the area. The tires on my bike are 120/70 Front and 180/55 rear, so there doesn't seem to be any options for more aggressive tires as everything I have seen is more of a street tire, st least for the rear. I would rather not buy a different bike for 1000 miles of dirt and have to tow it behind me until I get there:). Thanks in advance

Scott

Hi All, I am new to the forum. I bought an F800ST about three months ago and was curious if anyone has seen any off-road or enduro tires for this bike. In about a year I am planning a long trip and some of the roads are dirt. The picture below is the typical road surface in the area. The tires on my bike are 120/70 Front and 180/55 rear, so there doesn't seem to be any options for more aggressive tires as everything I have seen is more of a street tire, st least for the rear. I would rather not buy a different bike for 1000 miles of dirt and have to tow it behind me until I get there:). Thanks in advance

Scott

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/26030511

Fixed it for ya

Archived