IGNORED

Rev'It Motion Jacket ????

John K

Good morning all,

Has anyone got a Rev'It Motion jacket ?

I am about to replace my Belstaff Discovery after 5 years and I heard good things about this Rev'It Motion jacket...

Does anyone know of a seller providing some discount beyond the list price of $430 retail?

Thanks.

Webbikeworld has a number of reviews of Revit products ( http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/revit/revit-motorcycle-clothing.htm ). They did note that their prices are starting to drop.

I tried on the Airflow mesh and was very pleased with it, except for the zipper. It was reversed from normal, like a female jacket, but I was told that was a European design. I know it would cause me grief.

I also tried the motion to compare it to my First Gear Kilmanjaro coat. It was a toss up, but the Revit was more expensive even after adding in the cost of CE armor for the First Gear coat.

As far as price, I haven't found anyone moving much from retail. You might pull a dealer list from the Revit website and start calling. Let me know if you find a deal - I'm very interested in a new mesh jacket for next season.

I tried on the Airflow mesh and was very pleased with it, except for the zipper. It was reversed from normal, like a female jacket, but I was told that was a European design.

Oh no, looks like you fell for the old, "it's-not-a-girl-coat-it's-just-european" sales tactic.

Just kidding, my Dainese (European) zipper is the same way - still requires eye-hand-coordination translations every time I try to zip that thing up... not to mention the brief urge I have to go shoe shopping one the zip is completed. I think it's a conspiracy.

Archived