IGNORED

Wunderlich Ergo seat review

SpaceKing

I just came back from an 11 hundred mile trip and since there was a long thread a couple of weeks ago about low seats I thought I would post a review. Thanks Laura for the suggestion to check it out. I am 5'9" (5'81/2" on a bad day) and 147lbs, with a 32 inch inseam. I rode the entire way with the seat in the middle position and when stopped I have my feet fully planted with a little room to spare. Seat was great in every position, moving up to the tank, way back with feet on the elf pegs, lots of room to move around on. I would have liked another inch or less of padding right where my skinny butt bones meet the seat, but that is minor. If you are a short guy like me and need to be low to feel comfortable, I highly recommend the Wunderlich Ergo low profile. Aside from being about 10lbs lighter than the Corbin, it totally eliminates that privates-jammin slide from the stock. Thanks again Laura, I bought the seat from the guy whose ad you posted some time back, and even though I paid full retail price for it (I think - $400) it was worth it. Anybody wanna buy a Corbin?

cheers

beno

Archived