IGNORED

Our Front Yard

Mike

Unlike Paul and his wife , who have unlimited energy, we moved to a townhouse six years ago. I used to fancy myself as a gardener, but now work with a much more limited palate. This is what I've cobbled together on our front patio:

web.jpg

It's a little different challenge to work in such a limited space. I'm still at the point where I am constantly working through the mistakes. But, that's part of the fun . . . seeing what works and what doesn't.

Unlike Paul and his wife , who have unlimited energy, we moved to a townhouse six years ago. I used to fancy myself as a gardener, but now work with a much more limited palate. This is what I've cobbled together on our front patio:

web.jpg

It's a little different challenge to work in such a limited space. I'm still at the point where I am constantly working through the mistakes. But, that's part of the fun . . . seeing what works and what doesn't.

Well, that definitely "works". It looks great.

It really opens up a confined space while providing privacy. Nice job.

Cool digs Mike. I love all the cast iron fences and gates. The brick work is one of my great loves. Am I seeing correctly, is that a three story brick. Looks very colonial with the brick and beautiful old lanterns around the entry. When was that built.

After WW2 or more recent?

Cool digs Mike. I love all the cast iron fences and gates. The brick work is one of my great loves. Am I seeing correctly, is that a three story brick. Looks very colonial with the brick and beautiful old lanterns around the entry. When was that built.

After WW2 or more recent?

They're new, built five to seven years ago. And, yes, the townhomes are all three stories tall, with finished basements, so the living apace spans four floors. After 15 years in an 1871 Victorian, I was ready for something a bit newer.

Even though you work for the Feds, you won't get in trouble if you tear that tag off the chair cushion. :/

Seems like an unnecessary risk.

Archived