IGNORED

Check out New Ride Tales and Pix

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Hi all,

I've been away from posting pix and ride tales for some time, but now I finally have some new stuff posted. Check out my website below...

Best,

Steve in So Cal

AdventurePoser

Thanks, Marty! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Riding is great around So Cal in late October and November. For instance, tomorrow thru Friday the temps will be in the high 70s to low 80s. Perfect for two wheel pursuits!

Steve in So Cal

Awesome ride tales and great pics. Yes, SoCal is great but your statement "Only in So Cal can you surf in the morning and ski in the afternoon!" is not quite true. For example, I live in Eugene, Oregon and the coast, which definitely has some underrated surfing opportunities, is only an hour away and our nearest ski resort is a mere hour and a half to the east. In fact, our local newspaper columnist boasted, during his coverage of the Olympic track and field trials, that a person could, between sunrise and sunset, wade in the Pacific Ocean, have breakfast in Eugene, fly fish in the McKenzie River, play nine holes of golf at Tokatee Golf course and still summit 10,000+ South Sister Mountain. He did it and it is documented here.

Actually, it seems a person could shoot the curl at the Oregon Coast and slalom down the slopes of the Cascades in one rather laid back day. :)

Dude, the caloric value of those meals in the pictures is staggering. How do you stay so skinny?

Nice pictures. I really enjoyed our trip on the VFR and it makes me want to ride again. Lots of "questionable" people in those photos as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Archived