IGNORED

Autocom and Schuberth Concept C2 helmet

Art Closson

I recently received a C2 helmet and love it. It is quiet, has great visibility and its aerodynamics are so neutral that you can turn your head to look over your shoulder without having it caught in the wind. The sun visor is great and I now just use my regular glasses. This weakend I went to install an Autocom headset and found that the cutouts in the styrofoam are too small for the speakers and that a significant amount of foam will need to be removed both on the sides and it looks like to behind them them to prevent pressing against my ears. Has anyone found a better way to deal with this?

Thanks,

Art

Sorry Art, I can't really help you as I too have to install an Autocom headset into my shiny new Schuberth C-2. I guess we will both have to pay attention to this thread for some useful info. Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board!

I found this link on the AutoCom webpages. They are at www.autocomamerica.com.

I hope this helps you out. I do remember that they wanted to charge a rather large chunk of money to install the headset units at the BMWMOA rally. If you decide to you don't really want to tackle this, i'm sure AutoCom will be happy to help you out (for the nominal charge).

Archived